The Team Building Course is an indoor/outdoor workshop designed for groups of all ages. It includes a series of problem-solving experiences that physically and mentally engage teams to develop and execute a plan. Each challenge draws on every team member's contribution (ideas, support, and effort) to achieve the goal. We host academic groups, businesses, athletic teams, and many more.
How to Request
Call the Outdoor Adventures Center at 662-325-3633 to schedule your group or email Outdoors@saffairs.msstate.edu.
|Group Size||University Affiliated||Non-University Affiliated|
|Groups of 8-40||$6/person/hour||$8/person/hour|
|Minimum $48 per group|
- Groups should request program at least a week in advance.
- Requests are based on availability of the course and staff.
- Payment will be based on the number of people planning to attend, at time of confirmation. Groups will also be billed for any extra participants that exceed this number.
- Cancellations or reschedules should be made at least 48 hours prior to your reserved time.
- No refund will be issued to groups or individuals, unless they provide notice of cancellation 48 hours or more prior to the \ scheduled course.
- Larger groups will be broken down to groups of 10 to 14 for most of the activities.
- Should Outdoor Adventures need to reschedule, groups will be notified as soon as possible.