- Daily Towels are available for $1.00 or you may purchase a semester towel package.
- We will issue new locker rentals Semesterly or Annually.
- Locker rentals are available online. Lockers can only be renewed online before the expiration date occurs.
- Lockers may be rented annually or by the semester. Rentals will be issued at the Member Services Office of the Sanderson Center, Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM and Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
- The lock is included with your locker rental. With the purchase of a locker, a complimentary towel service is included.
- Children over the age of 5 years old must shower and change clothes in the locker room of their gender or use the Assisted Changing Room.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the locker room and shower areas to prevent injuries.
- Use of locker rooms must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Rented lockers must be cleared at the end of the rental period. Any belongings not cleared will be removed and may be claimed at the Member Services Office for a $15.00 recovery fee. Belongings will be held for 6 months then donated to charity if not claimed.
* The Department of University Recreation is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
For More Information Contact:
Member Services Office