- No day use lockers or daily towel rentals at this time.
- Towels are no longer rented but sold at $3.00 each. You are also welcomed to bring your own towel.
- We will issue new locker rentals Semesterly or Annually. No towel service at this time with locker rental.
- Locker rental are available online. Locker can only be renewed online before the expiration date occurs.
- Every other shower is open in the locker room.
Lockers may be rented annually or by the semester. Rentals will be issued at the Member Services Office of the Sanderson Center, Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM and Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
- The lock is included with your locker rental. Towel service is not included with the locker rental at this time.
- Children over the age of 5 years old must shower and change clothes in the locker room of their gender or use the Assisted Changing Room.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the locker room and shower areas to prevent injuries.
- Use of locker rooms must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Rented lockers must be cleared at the end of the rental period. Any belongings not cleared will be removed and may be claimed at the Member Services Office for a $15.00 recovery fee. Belongings will be held for 6 months then donated to charity if not claimed.
* The Department of University Recreation is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
For More Information Contact:
Member Services Office