For more information:
Assistant Director (Facilities)
|Adult||Child (17 and under)|
|Monday – Thursday||$12||$12|
|Friday - Sunday||$12||$6|
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a guest pass
- Guests must present a photo ID card.
- Guests may check out equipment or rent a lock with their copy of a Guest Pass.
- Guest Registration forms are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Children 17 years of age and under:
- To insure the safety of children, any child 17 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. This means that the adult must be in the same immediate area as the child or engaged in the same activity as the child at all times.
- For example, if a child is swimming, the adult must be at least inside the natatorium. If the child is playing basketball in the Main Gym, the adult must also be on the floor level of the Main Gym. If the sponsoring adult must leave an activity area for any reason, the child must leave that area as well. Please be aware that we provide a family changing room across from Studio C that provides a restroom and shower if needed.
- Upon the adult’s departure, guests 17 years of age and under must also depart.
- This policy is in place to insure that the time spent with a child in the Sanderson Center is a safe and enjoyable experience for adults, children, and our other patrons.
* The Department of University Recreation reserves the right to terminate guest privileges for failure to abide by set policies/procedures or misuse of facilities and equipment.