Provide safe and educational outdoor learning opportunities to the Mississippi State University community.
Responsibilities & Duties (*not limited to)
- Manage sales and rentals for the Outdoor Adventures Rental Center
- Develop trip and clinic itineraries
- Manage the climbing wall
- Conduct clinics and trip meetings
- Plan and lead trips for MSU students, faculty, and staff
To qualify as an MSU University Recreation Outdoor Adventures Staff Member , you must:
- Have or be able to obtain American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Have or be able to obtain American Red Cross Wilderness Remote First Aid certification.
- Have exceptional leadership skills
- Have exceptional communication skills