The primary function of the Member Services Attendant is to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Sanderson Center Member Services Office and maintain positive customer relations.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist patrons in the Member Services Office.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Maintain a functional work area.
- Sell memberships to patrons.
- Report any disturbances and other incidents to the Office Associate.
- Assist with special events as assigned.
- Make suggestions regarding improvements for the program.
- Perform other duties as requested by professional staff.
- Assist with semesterly locker clean outs
- Must be a current MSU student
- Experience in human relations highly desirable
- Hold current American Red Cross CPR / FIRST AID certifications (AED highly desirable)
- Maintain good academic standing (2.5/4.0).
- Starting Pay Rate: $7.50 / hr
10 - 15 hours per week
None, will receive in-house training upon hire.