Provide a safe, clean, and enjoyable facility for the patrons of the Joe Frank Sanderson Center.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design promotional material & create different forms of content for all areas of University Recreation.
- Manage the brand (MSU) you represent through social media profiles of the areas in University Recreation.
- Photograph University Recreation activities and events; digitally edit photos and videos.
- Produce eye-catching graphics for the social media pages.
- Create video content for the YouTube page.
- Communicate with student workers for social media input.
- Update and maintain the Sanderson social media platforms.
- Build a posting schedule for each department, compatible with each of the team members you work with.
- Communicate with department supervisors and your team leads about current and future projects.
- Track trends of effective marketing and promotional strategies used in related areas (other departments on campus).
- Brainstorm new ideas and methods of distributing material to your target audience (college students and affiliates).
- Attend weekly team meetings to track the progress of projects.
- Must be a quick learner, an excellent communicator, and team player.
- Experience using Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Must be willing to collaborate and accept constructive criticism.
- Effective time management skills