The primary function of the CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK attendant is to handle majority of equipment check outs to patrons of the Joe Frank Sanderson Center, while maintaining positive customer relations.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist patrons at the equipment issue desk.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Complete daily inventory reports.
- Maintain a functional work area.
- Maintain towel and racquetball goggle service.
- Sell food items, beverages, equipment and fishing permits.
- Maintain reservations throughout the facility.
- Check out equipment to patrons.
- Report disturbances and other incidents to the Graduate Assistant or Facilities Coordinator.
- Prepare AED bag for Building Supervisor in code red situations.
- Assist with special events as assigned.
- Make suggestions regarding improvements for the program.
- Perform other duties as requested by professional staff.
- Assist the Building Supervisor with closings of the building.
- Be accepted as a student within any academic unit of the university
- Experience in human relations highly desirable
- Hold current American Red Cross CPR / FIRST AID certifications (AED highly desirable)
- Maintain good academic standing (2.5/4.0).
- Starting Pay Rate: $7.50 / hr
10 - 15 hours per week
None, will receive in-house training upon hire.
Director, Facilities Coordinator, Graduate Assistant for Facilities, Building Supervisor